Prospective clients should study the following risk warnings very carefully. Please note that we do not explore or explain all the risks involved when dealing in Financial Instruments (including Contracts for Difference “the CFDs” and Equities). We outline the general nature of the risks of dealing in Financial Instruments on a fair and non-misleading basis.
In particular, Contracts for Difference ('CFDs') are complex financial products and not suitable for all investors. CFDs, are leveraged products that mature when you choose to close an existing open position. By investing in CFDs, you assume a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all of your invested capital.
Unless a client knows and fully understands the risks involved in each Financial Instrument, they should not engage in any trading activity. You should not risk more than you are prepared to lose. Mega FXT will not provide clients with any investment advice in relation to investments, possible transactions in investments, or Financial Instruments, neither will we make any investment recommendations. Clients should consider which Financial Instrument is suitable for them according to their financial status and goals before opening an account with Mega FXT. If a client is unclear about the risks involved in trading in Financial Instruments, then they should consult an independent financial advisor. If the client still doesn't understand these risks after consulting an independent financial advisor, then they should refrain from trading at all. Purchasing and selling Financial Instruments comes with a significant risk of losses and damages and each client must understand that the investment value can both increase and decrease, clients they are liable for all these losses and damages, which could result in more than the initial invested capital once they make the decision has been made to trade.
- The Client shall be responsible for the risks of financial losses caused by the failure of information, communication, electronic and other systems. The result of any system failure may be that his order is either not executed according to his instructions or it is not executed at all. The Company does not accept any liability in the case of such a failure.
- While trading through the Client Terminal the Client shall be responsible for the risks of financial losses caused by:
- (a) Client's or Company's hardware or software failure, malfunction or misuse;
- (b) poor Internet connection either on the side of the Client or the Company or both, or interruptions or transmission blackouts or public electricity network failures or hacker attacks, overload of connection;
- (c) the wrong settings in the Client Terminal;
- (d) delayed Client Terminal updates;
- (e) the Client disregarding the applicable rules described in the Client Terminal user guide and in the Company's Website.
- Before you begin to trade, you should make yourself aware of all table-accordion commissions and other charges for which you will be liable. If any charges are not expressed in monetary terms (but, for example, as a percentage of contract value), you should ensure that you understand the true monetary value of the charges.
- There is a risk that the Client's trades in any Financial Instruments including derivative instruments may be or become subject to tax and/or any other duty for example because of changes in legislation or his personal circumstances. The Company does not warrant that no tax and/or any other stamp duty will be payable. The Client is responsible for any taxes and/or any other duty which may accrue in respect of his trades.
- The Clients are responsible for managing their tax and legal affairs including making any regulatory filings and payments and complying with applicable laws and regulations. The Company does not provide any regulatory, tax or legal advice. If the Clients are in any doubt as to the tax treatment or liabilities of investment products available through the Company, they should seek independent advice.
- The Company may pass money received from the Client to a third party (e.g. a bank, a market, intermediate broker, OTC counterparty or clearing house) to hold or control in order to effect a Transaction through or with that person or to satisfy the Client 's obligation to provide collateral (e.g. initial margin requirement) in respect of a Transaction. The Company has no responsibility for any acts or omissions of any third party to whom it will pass money received from the Client.
- The third party to whom the Company will pass money may hold it in an omnibus account and it may not be possible to separate it from the Client 's money, or the third party's money. In the event of the insolvency or any other analogous proceedings in relation to that third party, the Company may only have an unsecured claim against the third party on behalf of the Client, and the Client will be exposed to the risk that the money received by the Company from the third party is insufficient to satisfy the claims of the Client with claims in respect of the relevant account. The Company does not accept any liability or responsibility for any resulting losses.
- The Company may deposit Client money with a depository who may have a security interest, lien or right of set-off in relation to that money.
- A Bank or Broker through whom the Company deals with could have interests contrary to the Client's interests.
- All of the above risks does not count for investors on a managed account, because there is a 100% risk free policy for all funds invested via a strategy manager account.
- Our System has a very big Policy against impersonation, this is in agreement to our Zero Tolerance to fraud and impersonation. By this pronouncement, we will keep accounts under hold until proper considerations are met. By Registering an account with us, you agree to the following terms:
- (a) Ownership of multiple accounts with the same name;
- (b) Ownership of accounts with unconfirmed name;
- (c) Ownership of account with wrong details;
- (d) the Client disregarding the applicable rules described in the Client Terminal user guide and in the Company's Website.
Powered by George Soros